Welcome to NHPA's Training Store!
For a Complete List of Courses click here.
To find the courses you want, browse by category or keyword. Currently, the store offers a series of courses in HR compliance and workplace safety.
Cost per course is cost per enrollment. You will need to purchase a separate enrollment for each employee who needs to take each course.
Some courses are available in bundles. A bundle typically comes at a discount over buying the courses individually. Bundles also show you the group of courses recommended for complete training in a particular subject.
Here are instructions for using the store:
- Access the store at YourNHPA.org/trainingstore. If you already have an account you can click on the Dashboard button at the top left of the screen, open the drop-down menu and click on Store.
- In the Training Store, select the courses you would like to add to your shopping cart. You can find the courses you want by searching on Keyword or Category. Click Here for a complete listing of courses.
- If you are purchasing courses for yourself, then finish the checkout process and the courses will show up in your course list on your dashboard.
- If you do not have an account, you will need to create one.
- If you are assigning courses to your employees, then click on the area that says Bulk Purchase. In the field that asks for “Number of Users” enter the number of students who will be using each course.
- For example, if you enter “3” as the number of users, then you will purchase 3 enrollments for each course in the box.
- If you are purchasing different courses for different users, you will need to make a separate transaction for each user.
- If you have an email for each employee, enter it in the space provided and each employee will get an email with instructions on how to take the course.
- If you do not have an email for each employee, you will get an email with instructions on how to distribute the courses to your employees.
- You will receive links and codes for redeeming your purchased courses once you finish the checkout process.
- If you are a manager, you will be able to check the progress of users the way you would with any other course in the NHPA training library.
Your cart is empty