Sexual harassment training helps learners understand what sexual harassment is, where it can happen, who it can happen to, and possible consequences for all involved.
Now more than ever, news headlines report rampant, high-profile sexual harassment allegations almost daily. While employers are responsible for creating a safe work environment, for some there's a clear misunderstanding of what "safe" actually means.
This online course helps learners understand what sexual harassment is, where it can happen, who it can happen to, and possible consequences for all involved.
NOTE: The training provided by NHPA is meant to give you a convenient and affordable option for general sexual harassment prevention training. However, some states have specific requirements about the sexual harassment prevention training employers must provide their employees that may not be covered here. Refer to the attached document "HR Training Requirements" for a brief overview of requirements for specific states.
You may also refer to the JJ Keller website for further information.
The eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Understanding Sexual Harassment
- Quid Pro Quo vs. Hostile Work Environment
- What is NOT Sexual Harassment (by Law, Anyway)
After completing this sexual harassment training course, learners will be able to:
- Recognize behavior that constitutes sexual harassment
- Discuss the individual impact
- Discuss the organizational impact
- Explain the differences among quid pro quo and hostile work environment
- Recognize behavior that may not be considered legally actionable
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Course Completion - New
Your cart is empty