This refresher training reinforces the key concepts that help forklift operators stay safe while at work.
This course features the J. J. Keller® EyeCue® Visual Learning System.
The EyeCue® system is a whole new way of training, and how it works is easy:
- Train employees using J. J. Keller® programs enhanced with EyeCue® icons shown at key training points throughout the program.
- Identify areas in your company to place the corresponding EyeCue® tags where employee recall of those training lessons is critical.
- Reinforce the lessons by encouraging employees to associate the tags with the related J. J. Keller® training for greater retention.
Visit JJKeller.com/EyeCue to learn more about the J. J. Keller® EyeCue® Visual Learning System, including all available EyeCue® workplace safety training programs, tags and posters to reinforce your training efforts.
After completing the program, forklift operators will be able to:
- Assess your forklift's limitations and work within those parameters
- Evaluate your forklift's readiness through proper pre-use inspections
- Operate your forklift safely and avoid potential hazards
- Maintain your forklift by recharging and/or refueling when necessary and reporting any defects
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Course Completion - New
Your cart is empty