To help prevent loss of human life in a workplace shooting incident, companies and individual employees must take steps to plan and prepare for these types of events.
This active shooter training course helps members of management and Human Resources (HR) prepare employees for a potential threat incident. It also provides guidance to help the company—and those who have survived such an incident—recover from the tragedy.
- The eLearning course covers the following topics:
- Workplace Violence Prevention Program
- Threat Assessment
- Risk Assessment
- Emergency Action Plan
- Practice Drills
- Go Bags
- Working with Law Enforcement
- Recovering from an Incident
After completing this active shooter training course, management and HR will be able to:
- Identify actions their organization can take to prepare for a workplace shooter or threat incident
- Describe actions management can take in order to help the organization recover from an active shooter or threat incident
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Course Completion - New
Your cart is empty